vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, February 23, 2009
time:5:31 PM
My stomach hurts :/ ugh.

Physics test and Drama 'O' Levels tmr. I hope everything goes well. 

Mao was funny today when he said I curse you instead of I curse her. Im actually very impressed that Rina and him could stay in character after that screw up haha :D And Shana was awesomeeee! (Im talking abt their Drama piece btw)

I think I totally embarrassed myself in front of him today :( I felt so humiliated haha but it was kind of funny. And maybe, it was only embarrassing to me. Haha I bet you have no idea what im talking about.

Im confused.

(sighs)

Bye.



comment? / top