vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, February 2, 2009
time:7:28 PM
There's nothing interesting happening in my life right now. Haha yeah, so what's there to talk about right? Besides school, there's only 2 things I can't get out of my head and that really sucks for me. But oh well, haha I always say that. I think sometimes im way too calm and positive that it might get bad for me. (I wanted to type oh well again -.- lol.)

As stupid as it sounds, I'm still thinking about you every single day.



comment? / top