vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, February 26, 2009
time:9:03 PM
Tuition today was really slackish. We completed the Chap on Speed of Reactions for Chem though. I think its really easy. Hmmm, I have to try out the harder questions on it first before I really know I guess.

We had the further studies seminar thingy today. I was only really interested during the Hall Exhibition, the other talks made me really bored. I won a bear, a lollipop and a pair of movie tics today from the diff schools :D Hehe. I gave the bear to Arjun cause he wanted it, I ate the lollipop and gave the pair of movie tics to Jaz since she helped me answer most of the questions. Haha.

Hmmm, this post is soooo boring.

I haven't gone out for fun for a very long time. How depressing.

But! I'll be having Wee Nam Kee with Weijie this Sat after tuition, yaaay :D

What am I gonna do tmr? Hmmmm.

(love)


comment? / top