vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009
time:7:36 PM
Congrats to the basketballers for getting 4th in nationals! I thought I wasted my time to see them collect their prize for just a couple of seconds though haha I should have gone for a match instead.

Today was boring. The school keeps nagging about the dumbest of things. That idiot keeps ignoring me -.- AND! My ipod cable isn't working anymore! Urgh :(((

But the acapella performers during assembly were pretty cool.

I need to do D&T now but I'm lazy.

Damn it, I have to stop complaining. Did I ever mention I hate having the Singaporean accent? I miss the accent I had back in pri school. Haha oh well.

My heart is yours to fill or burst.



(love)


comment? / top