vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, March 1, 2009
time:4:52 PM
Daydream delusion
Limousine eyelash
Oh baby, with your pretty face
I drop a tear in my wine glass

Look at those big eyes
See what you mean to me
Sweet cakes and milkshakes
I'm delusion angel
I'm a fantasy parade

I want you to know what I think
Don't want you to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from
We have no idea where we're going

Lunged and light
Like branches in a river
Flowing down stream
Caught in the current

I carry you
You'll carry me
That's how it could be
Don't you know me?
Don't you know me by now?

-Before Sunrise


comment? / top