vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, March 12, 2009
time:8:35 PM
Despite being very annoyed most of the time today due to a couple of different and stupid reasons, I'm very happy with myself! We got our report slips today and I did pretty well I think, except for Malay haha.

  • Eng - A1
  • Malay - D7 
  • Math - C6 
  • Phy/Chem - A1
  • SS/Hist - A1
  • D&T - C5
  • Drama - A1
My dad was really happy with me so he gave me $50 :D First time eh! Haha. But! I can't be too overconfident cause we were only tested on a few topics for common test. I better study really hard for prelims. I know I can do it! 

Hmmm, tomorrow ^^ I don't know why I'm still being so positive about this haha I am clearly blinded by something but I don't seem to care that much. I wonder whyyy? Maybe I just enjoy feeling this way about someone whether or not the person feels the same way about me haha. I miss this feeling. :)

We have loads of hmwk for the hols I think. Sigh, why do they even call it the holidays when it hardly even is one -.-

Images I imagined with pretty imagery of you and me.


Stupid pic 02.

(love)


comment? / top