vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009
time:10:43 PM
Had tuition - revised the mole concept thing with the sec 3's, it'll help so much for prelims. I can't believe the school is giving us 2 prelims. Or is it 3? Haha I don't remember.

Headed to Chomp Chomp after that with Jaz to meet Laura, Zk, Meng Da etc. 

I am damn full now! 

Am I blogging too much? Haha I just always have the urge to whenever I come home and my com is always on anyway cause its always downloading stuff.

Drama SYF rehearsal tomorrow. Hmmm I have a bad feeling about it for some reason...

My hearts spinning around in circles
But where will it stop?


There'll be no more stupid pics haha. 
Awww :(

(love)


comment? / top