vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, March 13, 2009
time:11:39 PM
Happy Birthday, Hung! :)

Today was the last day of term 1. I think everything is passing by too quickly. Before I know it, I'll be sitting in the examination hall doing my 'O' Level papers and then receiving my results and very soon I'll grow old and die. I actually can't wait for the dying part haha but I wanna die peacefully. Can't I, please? How weird, I'm looking forward to dying. It'll be nice to R.I.P I guess haha.

Did some shopping with Jaz, Laura, Rina and Amanda after school. I spent too much money I think. I need to learn to control myself more. I bought a dress and a new school bag. [Thanks Jazzzzz! :D] I'm completely sure no one has a bag like mine haha so yay. 

Met the boys at Raiders with Jaz and Laura and played L4D. That is the first time I have ever played at a lan shop haha. Laura was so funny and dumb, she took so long just to figure out how to control the mouse lol. [Eh! And I'm not that stupid Boomer thing okay!] Only me and Laura played with the boys. We were making them lose terribly hahaha.

Flag Day tmr *sigh

Take me back to square one.


Stupid pic 03.

(love)


comment? / top