vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009
time:9:06 PM
I didn't feel right today. I don't think anyone noticed though haha I'm good at that. *sighs

I helped out with house prac since Mr Siva saw me and asked me to go for it cause I haven't been going at all. But I'm really lazy to do all this kind of stuff when I'm already Sec 4. Well whatever, at least I was useful.

I failed my D&T paper but got 56/100 overall and I failed my Drama theory test too, 4/10. Damn it!!! There's another Drama theory test tmr. Bloody theory, I wrote about one whole page to answer one question and I only got one mark -.- Haha hopefully I'll do better for the test tmr.

Empty.



(love)


comment? / top