vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, March 15, 2009
time:7:30 PM
I slept until like 2.30pm today haha. It was really nice to sleep for sooo long. :)

Ate and did the e-learning hmwk after that. I only have all the written hmwk left to do and the ace-learning quiz thing which I can't open on my com. So yay! Haha. 

I don't like playing L4D alone at home, its scary hahaha.

K I don't know what I'm gonna do now.

Let's run away to someplace no one can find
I'll be your only key to survive


Stupid pic 05.

(love)


comment? / top