vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, March 9, 2009
time:12:16 AM
I told myself to sleep almost an hour ago but I got distracted. I always get distracted, its so stupid, seriously.

Also, I don't know why I've been blogging so often lately. I never used to blog this often. I think it's wasting my time. I'm getting addicted to using the com again. Okay, maybe addicted is a bit too strong of a word to use but I never used to use the com this much. I used to write and do thing's way more productive than sitting down and staring at a stupid screen.

I wanna be what you need.

(love)


comment? / top