vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, March 14, 2009
time:11:15 PM
I was so lazy to wake up in the morn for CIP but in the end I did. Collected a bit, ate lunch and went to Raiders again. I feel so sad that I actually enjoy going to lan now. Wth is wrong with me haha.

Met Angeline, Kok Ping and Meng Da later on and headed for Jing's party. We met Hong Han and Laura there. It was really fun after a while when we felt more comfortable. Laura and I danced around with the SJI girls, okay more like jumped around haha. Headed home after they cut the cake. It was an early celebration for Jing's and Anne's bdays. 

Okay, I'm exhausted. I can't wait to just relax at home tmr :D

May angels lead you in.


Stupid pic 04. (Don't worry, there's more hahaha -.-)

(love)


comment? / top