vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009
time:2:51 PM
I'm going for tuition instead of Monti's belated party. Sorry :/

I'm damn tired so I think I'll take a nap before going for tuition.

Urgh and I can't find my dumb phone cable so I won't be able to upload any new pics. So prepare for another stupid photo! Haha -.-


Tada! Hahaha #07

Lol, I feel like such an idiot.

(love)


comment? / top