vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, March 7, 2009
time:6:58 PM
Pics from Cross Country!

 

Credits to Chen Weijie! (as usual, haha) I loveeee you very much :D

I had tuition in the morn and now I have so much freaking tuition hmwk. Pages 145 - 167 on Coordinate Geometry -.- I really suck at that topic man. Freak.

But after that, I went for the Aesop's Fables musical. It was really nice but its mostly for kids so it was quite annoying when they were making noise during the play. I really liked the wolf character, his movements on stage depicted that he was a wolf very well haha.

Went to Starbuck's with Weijie and Estee afterwards and had a nice talk with them :D Ohh, we also found this ice cream shop called 'Udders' haha. They sell homemade ice-cream and it looks really nice.

Ohhh and the thing that's killing me right now is that I wanna go watch the play 'The Winter's Tale' by William Shakespeare but its so expensiveee :( Ethan Hawke is acting in it!!! Damn it, I wanna go. I love him uh, he acted in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset! Awww this sucks. I really hope my parents will let me goooo.

(love)


comment? / top