vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009
time:3:31 AM
So in the end I met Derick with Jaz at Haji. I missed him a lot so I'm glad we met up again ^^ Didn't do anything interesting haha. Pics will be up whenever I feel like it.

I'm sleeping over at Jaz's :)

Going for Monti's belated bday celebration tmr! Meeting Izah first to get something small for him. 

I know I'll complete all my hol hmwk on time! I better uh haha. I still haven't started Ben's tuition hmwk. Shit. I didn't go for tuition today and I'm not gg for tuition tmr. I think he'll kill me if I don't do the hmwk. Ahh haha.

K I should sleep now. Its effing late.

Btw, my aunt from Thailand came over, Aunty Siti. It was nice to see her again. I miss my friend's in Bangkok :( Okay more like friend cause he's the only person I really talk to lol.

(love!)


comment? / top