vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, March 16, 2009
time:8:37 PM
SS workshop in the morning. It was pretty useful I guess. Helped me recap on my source base skills. The test afterwards was also okay too, I don't think I'll do too well for it. I wrote a lot of crap haha.

Headed to Thomson Plaza to eat lunch with Weijie after that. She had her favourite kimchee noodles again  and we talked and talked and talked haha. It was really nice. :)

Went home and was supposed to meet Laura and Weijie for a movie but Laura was too slowwww so I took a nap instead and ended up sleeping for like 4 hours until Weijie woke me up haha. 

K so I have school again tmr. My dad asked why we have a holiday haha. The hols are obviously for the lower sec and not us. Urgh. Oh well.

You made my heart travel in the way I never knew it could.


I'm posting all these dumb pics cause I don't wanna keep posting pics that aren't mine haha.
#06!

(love)


comment? / top