vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, April 27, 2009
time:8:12 PM
Credits to Weijie for first pic! (Drama rehearsal at my place.) 2nd pic shows my 2 cousins, Nazira and Natalia. Then pics with Laura at Haji. Pics with Jaz and Derick at Haji. One retarded pic of me, last one is my brother and I. Thanks Weijie for lending me your phone cable! Haha, loveee you :D Aaah, exams start Weds. :O











































































































































































































comment? / top