vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, April 23, 2009
time:12:00 AM
DRAMA RECEIVED SILVER FOR SYF :D
Pics, (credits to Weijie (L))
Everyone!























And just the cast! + sm, asm1/2 :)


Even though we didn't get Gold like we wanted, I say that Silver is good enough because we saved the Drama Club! (because they wanted to close it down %#@%$!) We showed them we could achieve something as good as all the other performing art groups and plus we did it in like a month of rehearsals only! (Weijie, Shana and I got kicked out for a period of time.) So we are still awesome! :D Yay yay yay haha.

I remember.

(love)


comment? / top