vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, April 13, 2009
time:8:16 PM
I feel so sad when I start to complain about my life and then I realize that there are so many other people out there who are less fortunate than I am and it just shows how selfish and ignorant I am about the world around me. Then I can say that we are all like that but how would that help in making the world a better place; when we don't care if everyone else doesn't care.

And after this, I will start complaining all over again. Urgh -.-

Haha k anyway! Tomorrow is SYF day. Oh my god. Just thinking about it makes my heart beat really fast. I doubt I'll be able to concentrate in class tomorrow morning cause I bet the lines would just be running through my head over and over and over again. Ahhhhhhhhh. Hahaha.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY WE SHOW THE SCHOOL THAT DRAMA NEEDS TO BE SHOWN SOME FREAKING RESPECT! (crosses fingers real hard)

Other than all the horrible things that could happen tomorrow which are going through my head, I have a malay compo to write. Urgh.

You're the angel from my nightmare.


Weijie! Pretty clouds haha.

(love)


comment? / top