vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, April 10, 2009
time:11:01 PM
I just came back from Haji a few mins ago. I met Laura and we had Sheesha and just sat down and talked for hours. It was really fun :)

Before I met her I went to Art Friend at Bras Basah to buy masks for Drama O's.

Well today was just a very relaxing and nice day. Time to get busy again starting from tmr.

Sigh!

Me and Laura were talking about how nice it is to just sit down and hang out somewhere or at someone's place and talk and bond. I really find it so much more fun than walking around aimlessly through shopping centres and town.

I would upload pics from today but I lost my phone cable! Urgh. 


2008

I just wanna sit and stare at you.

(love)


comment? / top