vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, April 18, 2009
time:7:12 PM

I just watched the movie 'Once' a couple of hours ago and it was great. Its like a really long music video with amazing songs. The vid above shows one of the songs in the movie. And I can't stand all the people that keep saying 'I never heard of this song until Kris Allen sang it'. Urgh it annoys me. It isn't the song above, its Falling Slowly by the same people above. The song won a Grammy for crying out loud! HAHA. I don't know why I'm so annoyed by it anw. I'm pretty weird. I prefer The Hill by Marketa Irglova but I can't find any nice vids of it so hope you like the song above.

(love)


comment? / top