vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009
time:7:01 PM
I think I did okay for the Eng paper today and I might do really well but I never know how I do for compre. Sometimes I think the questions are really easy and then I end up getting them wrong haha. So I'll just hope for the best. My compo was a about me chasing a thief and then beating up the thief lol. I was a man in the story though. I know it sounds quite ridiculous but its pretty good with all the descriptions and everything haha.

Had Wee Nam Kee after school with Laura then went home. Tuition was cancelled so I slept from then till now :) I'm really awake. Gonna study for Malay tmr. Peribahasa and format.





















Just let go.

(love)


comment? / top