vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, April 9, 2009
time:11:12 PM
Yay, there's no school tmr :)

I get a one day break cause I have drama on both Sat and Sun. 

Went to Prata House with Weijie after we were finally done with school, hehe. I think today was much more relaxing than most days. I really feel so much better now. :D

Was watching most of the movie trailers at apple.com and I saw one that I really really really really want to watch like right NOW! Haha but too bad it'll be out in July or smth.


I also wanna watch The Cake Eaters which stars Kristen Stewart (Bella in Twilight) cause I think the role in this movie would actually show off her acting skills and I think it'd be interesting to watch cause she plays a character who's supposedly disabled. As well as Little Ashes which stars Robert Pattinson (Edward in Twilight) who's playing a gay character if I'm not wrong. Plus, he mastered a Spanish accent. Yeah, I think it'd be good haha. Hopefully Singapore doesn't band movies with gay content cause there seem to be quite a few movies (like 3?) addressing the issue. 

I honestly think that there's nothing wrong with being gay and people just find it weird cause they're not like everyone else. Then again, I don't know anyone who's actually gay so I wouldn't really know haha. But for now, I think there is totally nothing wrong with being gay. Adam Lambert is gay or a bi haha I don't know but I still think he is awesome!!! If I'm wrong about him being gay, I'm sorry but that's what I read all over youtube. 

Okay this post is beginning to get rather long.

We're the new face of failure.



(love)


comment? / top