vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, May 30, 2009
time:9:50 PM
I am so bored. I feel like watching One Piece again. I watched up to ep 200 or maybe 300 last time but then I stopped haha. I don't rmb why. It was back in Sec 2. I know its kinda a bad timing to start again but I'm definitely gonna study for Malay tmr :)

Cleaned up the burnt house today with my mom. Savaged the printer with my dad but it didn't work when we plugged it in to the com. So my dad's gonna get a new one. He needs it for work. He works at home. Yeahhh.

I'm listening to The Veronicas new album. Its not bad. I like it, yay.

I'm downloading The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I never got to watch it and its only got 58/211 rotten tomatoes so I guess its pretty good.

I am now wondering if you're following me. I am typing monotonously so if you're not reading it monotonously you're not getting my mood. So re-read it.

Kidding! [Still monotonous]

Haha I'm a retard.

Btw Gloeckchen is an awesome Deviant. I (heart) her photos.





























(love)


comment? / top