vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009
time:6:25 PM
MY HOUSE CAUGHT FIRE AND IT BURNT DOWN -.- WAHLAUEH !^$#*&@!^(*@%^&^%^$^@!*&^$(*@^#*&@#&*^#(*@^@#(*!%$#^%
@(*()&^^^&^&$!@#$$%^%))())**&&!@~))(()#%$@^#**#%!)$(%^@!!!!!

The Straits Time, Home Section, Page B7, AVA Towers, Balestier Road.

I'm staying with my aunty now at Teck Whye. Thank god no one was home when it happened and only my parents room was destroyed. So the rest of the house is okay except that its covered in soot. So yeah, that sucks. Ohh and it took fucking one hour to put out the fire. FRRRREEEEAAAAAKKKKK AH.

I am homeless lol.

_l_


comment? / top