vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, June 27, 2009
time:10:36 PM
Ahh im damn horrible, I keep watching One Piece haha. But im almost reaching the latest ep so once I do, I can only watch it once a week and from then on I won't have much of a distraction anymore! I really lack self-discipline...

Anyway, I have to go wash my shoes now. I promised my mom. :(

BTW, JUST CAUSE MY BLOG IS HALF-DEAD DOESN'T MEAN YOU BLOGSHOP PEOPLE CAN TAG SO FUCK OFF PLEASE.

















Zak ^^

(love)


comment? / top