vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, June 13, 2009
time:8:03 PM
I am tired.

Things to do:
-Get costume for Weiyan's party!
-Write script for Drama monologue.
-Get costume for Drama monologue.
-Do ALL holiday homework. (Ahh!)
-Do tuition homework.
-Studyyyy.
-Die.

Haha it may seem little here but there are actually many sub-points. Especially for homework.

:(

Well I am Sec 4 and the torture will be over soon so I just gotta look forward to the long hol of slacking and doing nothing and dying of boredom ahead.

Went to flea.fly.fo.fun flea market today (or whatever it was called) and I was bored haha. I just didn't have the mood or energy to shop. If I were in the mood, I'd be all over the clothes haha. Saw Haziq there too. He's damn tall I tell you, I want to chop of his legs. Lol.

K tomorrow is homework day so I'm gonna watch One Piece now hahaha. I don't care what you think, it is AWESOME.


























I don't rmb if I posted this pic before but nvm,

(love)


comment? / top