vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, June 6, 2009
time:1:06 PM
So I've had tuition for the past 3 days and I HAVE cut down on watching One Piece haha. Ben gave us a lot of hmwk again :( But I guess its for our own good. I still don't feel the urgency to study. I wish my mind would react to the fact that 'O' Level is in a couple of months. Oh well...haha.

Im not meeting Weijie today! (very depressed face) Lol.

I haven't gone out of the house unless its for tuition or to clean up the burnt place. And Jaz helped with that yesterday, thanks babe :)

Yeah but I don't miss going out. I like staying at home. Prolly cause im lazy to move around haha. The weirdest thing is! By doing what I have the past few days I lost a bit of weight hahaha. I think its prolly because I'm even to lazy to make myself food. Like now cause I'm hungry but I can't be bothered lol. The hunger fades once I get distracted. Hahahahaaaaaaa.

Time doesn't stop for anyone.

























(love)


comment? / top