vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009
time:10:15 PM
I feel better now. As in, I don't feel as stressed out as I was. I know I don't exactly look stressed but no one (really no one) knows how I feel all the time. I am not complaining to the world that people should realise, I just like it that way. So yay! I feel better haha. Suddenly, telling the world that I feel better feels rather redundant...

Anws, I have not started studying!(This is making me feel worse)

Okay you know what, I'll just end this now and say:

I LOVE THE WORLD :D (Yes, that's better)




















Love,
the "trying-not-to-be-stressed" person.

P.S. I am watching Harry Potter tmr hehe :)


comment? / top