vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: I was kissing you but you weren't kissing back.
date: Sunday, August 23, 2009
time:6:33 PM
I wrote this a few days ago...:)

I close my eyes and find us sitting
By the garden where we first met
And I was kissing you
But you weren't kissing back

I was a lost cause
You were the rolling ball
I never knew we had a chance
But after looking into your eyes
Everything I knew felt like regret

There was her
There was me
You were everywhere
But where were we?

If you were the sea
I'd be the breeze
That's how its supposed to be
Cause that's all I ever see






























(love)


comment? / top