vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Time flies when you're having fun :)
date: Saturday, August 29, 2009
time:10:23 PM
This week is a good week ^^

Both courseworks are finally completed fully! Yessss haha. Now for theory and studying like crazy. I still haven't been studying as much as I would like to yet but I have been, sort of haha. I suck.

Yesterday, went out with Fiona, Marc, Aaron and Wynn to celebrate the end of coursework. I took them to my fave thosai place but they were all being racist! Except for Wynn. And only Wynn and Fiona liked the food :( Hah they're such asses.

Had sheesha at Haji after and Jaz joined us too. I enjoyed myself a lot :D

Oh and today I ate at MAD PIZZA again with Jaz! It was awesome except for the part where this scary china man harrassed us :O

Yeah I've had a good week.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR O'S TO END!!! I'm gonna go craaaaaaaaazy. Hehehe.

P.S. I want a new Vid Cam and The Sims 3 [original one + expansion pack which is coming out pretty soon, heh]












































































comment? / top