vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, August 6, 2009
time:9:17 PM
What if I said I was in love?
What if it wasn't true?
Maybe if I was in love
Then I'd be in love with you

If I told you that I want you
Would you want me too?
Maybe if I had grabbed your hand
Then it'd be just us two

I felt like writing a poem
Cause I have been really bored
Maybe I should study
But I don't feel like it anymore

HAHAHA -.-

I (heart) David Choi! I feel like putting up the 'That Girl' vid again but then it'd be like the 3rd time or smth haha.

I am such a slackerrrrr. I really shouldn't be slacking.

I'm falling but I don't know if anyone will be there to catch me.
It hurts.






























(love)


comment? / top