vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Eyes closed to fingers crossed.
date: Monday, September 14, 2009
time:6:52 PM
Figures A and B.

Dnt suckeddddd, History was okay even though I didn't really study much cause nothing could go into my head the other day haha.

2 more exam days then we're free for a while then O's then we're finally freeeeee :D

Hahaaa, I just felt like blogging. Im gg to study Drama later, I don't feel like it though haha.

(love)


comment? / top