vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Breathe till your dying breath/
date: Thursday, October 22, 2009
time:9:40 PM
I wish it was just that simple.

Fiona came over again. Haha she has nothing better to do man. My place is so boring. Watched Adventureland again :)

Weijie! You should stop leaving so suddenly haha.

Im gonna study Math tmr and on Sat. I'll study Eng on Sun.

Everything will be over soon...it's kinda weird.





























I'm chatting with a Brit guy hahaha.


comment? / top