vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: You and me.
date: Monday, October 12, 2009
time:7:40 PM
I just watched Adventureland.

It really made me think about how we can screw up a dozen times in a row in life but even so it keeps going on. Nothing waits for you and you should just go for it. Hah yeah. I totally knew this already but you know sometimes movies are good for waking you up again and it like helps you see things in a different way.

Haha I know when I wake up tomorrow this whole phase that I'm feeling right now will just disappear. Which sucks really cause if I felt like this all the time it'd be so much better.

It kinda reflected what I'm going through now in a more mild manner.

How interesting haha.





























I wanna be alone for awhile and let the breeze mess up my hair.
I wanna contemplate and just stop the world and stare.
I want you to know that I never want you to leave.
Cause even though it's screwed up right now,
I need you here with me.


comment? / top