vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: BFF~!
date: Friday, October 2, 2009
time:6:53 PM
(I know this is three days late but cause of the renovation, I didn't have enough time to use the com! :()

YOU'RE FINALLY 16, WEIJIE! :D




































Sorry for being an extremely lousy best friend for not wishing you at midnight itself on the 30th. :((((( I felt like some piece of shit man, sorry x 1mill.

Heh anyway, we first met in Sec1 when you gave me a very enthusiastic hi! but I thought you were weird so you felt embarrassed and walked away! Haha. And the thing I rmb most in Sec1 was when you asked me to touch your 'fishballs' hahaha, that was supeeeer funny lol. I'll forever cherish the all the awesome times we have together and all those to come! <3

Now you better study hard for O's or i'll kick your ass and poke you so you will flap like a bird. Hehe ^^ I love you very very very much!!!

:D



comment? / top