vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Lip lock.
date: Saturday, October 10, 2009
time:4:32 PM
I caught fire in your eyes.

Ima study like craaaazy, later. Haha really.

Anw this week was an interesting week haha im really happy now :D I'm glad the whole problem was solved even though it was really sudden.

Graduation day this Wednesday. I wonder what'll happen.






























Study hard everyone.


comment? / top