vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: All those nights/
date: Saturday, November 7, 2009
time:7:41 PM
My hair is like dying, seriously. I need some treatment asap. Maybe I should shave my head and wear a wig lololololol. (Never)

I want the next One Piece ep to come out (sad face) I hate waiting all the time.

Aneeway (I don't know why I'm typing like that) ai em vehri board. Soe ai em goneh taip laik diz. R u anoid? Mwahaaahaaahaaazzzzzxzxz.

Diz iz laik vehri entertehning 2 mi. ^^

Omg I think I will delete this post later out of disgust hahahah. Or maybe not. ARGHHHHH. I AM GOING TO WATCH ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND.

BAI


comment? / top