vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Lost the view/
date: Friday, December 25, 2009
time:1:48 PM
Christmas Eve was awesomeee for me :D I really had a great time. I love everyone at work! Hahaha.

I'm so glad I didn't get a hangover cause I was really drunk. I don't think I wanna drink again anytime soon haha.

Yay, so now (and I hope it'll last) I can say that I'm really happy with how everything is in my life. ^^



I love his cover of this song, effing awesome (Y)

Bye, love you all :)

OH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


comment? / top