vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: With Eyes Open/
date: Monday, December 21, 2009
time:11:59 PM
Xmas shopping today with Weijie was (Y)

I can't believe I spent so much freaking money (first time ever) but I'm still really happy with everything I bought. Especially the gift I bought for Secret Santa ^^ Hehe.

AND THE WEEZER TEE!!! Lol.

Yay Weijie I'm so glad you're finally back! I better meet you again soon okay. Love you very very very much hehe :)

Ahh and I am getting fatter. This is extremely sad man, seriously :( I'll make sure work helps me slim down a bit hahaha. Even though it's really tiring, I enjoy it.



comment? / top