vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Let your head fall back/
date: Friday, January 29, 2010
time:6:04 PM
Yesterday was a lot of fun. Even though helping with the filming was kinda tiring, it was still awesome cause I got to spend loads of time with him (hehe)

Ohh and I loved sitting on swings again, closing my eyes and letting my head fall back. It's one of my most fav feelings in the world. HEH :D

Later that day we decided to head to Dempsey Hill. It was really nice and Muthu's Flavours has the best fish head curry ever. I can still sort of remember the taste in my mouth haha, yummy ^^




























(K)


comment? / top