vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Refresh/
date: Friday, January 1, 2010
time:1:58 PM
New year, new boyfriend, new school, new home, new friends. Everything is going to be so new this year haha. Im kind of excited, I can't wait hehe.

So New Years was awesome for me (Y) I just can't believe I have to work again tonight haha but I don't mind I guess.

I just realized something, 'O' Level Results in 2 weeks. Wtfffffffff hahahaha.


comment? / top