vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Fall In/
date: Sunday, February 21, 2010
time:8:46 PM
I stayed home today and now my room is totally arranged nicely and everything. Yay, finally :) And my com now has internet thanks to my dad so double yay haha.

I know Valentine's day is way over but I had the best time and I am so happy to be with the most amazing person in the world haha. I love you, Ganesh. Mwa ^^

Okay so I figured since my com is in my room and is working perfectly, I can catch up on anime again. Hehe.




comment? / top