vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Pretty things/
date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010
time:10:52 PM











I met Weijie today, yay :) Finally man haha. I love you and we must go to our secret place the next time we meet k heh.

I had a pretty bad headache today too.

I want boyfriend to get better really soon. His poor finger :(

I want to watch (500) Days of Summer again and The Notebook and Whisper of the Heart and Anime.

I want to be Sec1 again.

I want to go to an awesome music festival in Europe before I die.

I want to take pretty pictures of useless things.

I want to sleep until I cannot sleep anymore.

I want to lie down in a field of flowers and just stare at the clouds.

I want to play with snow and feel my hands go numb.

I want to dance in the rain and laugh until my tummy hurts.

I want too many things. Hahhhhhh.

I really miss secondary school already :( I think this post can go on forever cause there are so many thoughts running through my head. Gahh. Headache.

My heart, it don't beat, it don't beat the way it used to.



comment? / top