vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Hanging by a moment/
date: Sunday, March 14, 2010
time:10:19 PM
Next Tues I'll be heading to Taiwan with Fiona's family. I'm freaking excited and I'm sure it'll be great fun. I'm especially excited cause I'll finally be going to a country I've never been to before, yay :)

So anyway I have this ugly burn on my leg but I don't mind haha. I just hope it disappears soon.

And I'm really worried for him right now. Stupid place, tsk. Haha but I'm so so so happy he's gonna leave soon. Hehe.

Maybe I shld get rid of my tagboard, lol. It's just sad.

I'm falling even more in love with you.


comment? / top